BOXING - khan v's Zab judah

bazza8952

if you have got motorised dish this is on a free channel 26 degrees east al jazeera sports 1 hd - freq 12.034 H sym -27500

I watched the interview yesterday at around 8:30PM BST on PrimeTime. Not sure if this means that the PPV will come on that channel without paying for it. Not quite sure how it works with the PPV's.

Also, what time does the match actually start in the UK? I'm reading 0300 - 0400 BST? That would make it 3 a.m?

Dont know if I can watch it live now, i'll be sleeping then. Some supporter I am then eh. lol

Haye's last fight was on Sky Box Office wasn't it?

On my Dreambox (connected to satellite). I have several Sky Box Office channels listed. Around a good 20. Did you just skim through them all until you found one that was showing the fight?

Not sure if you can tell, but this is the bad boy thats on my wall:

[hide]
img00181201107231652.jpg

[/hide]
Either way, PrimeTime is showing the adverts for the fight now, scheduled to start at 1 a.m.

Last edited:
na lol that just a standard sky dish so you get prime time then you paid for the fight or is it showing free to air at the mo

na lol that just a standard sky dish so you get prime time then you paid for the fight or is it showing free to air at the mo

I dont have a sky box anymore, but thats what my dreambox is connected too. I have a sub on there and I have all satellite channels: entertainment/music/movies/sports e.t.c the lot. Thats the only thing i was unsure about, how is it that you can get free ppv's without paying for it. I was under the impression that the server you are connected to, its owner must purchase the PPV, for you to recieve the codes.

Otherwise i'm clueless. Nothing like it was compared to my Eurovox when it was working on Nagra 2. :)

The box wasn't flashed by me either, cline was already configured

Last edited:
its a free channel from UAE AL JAZEERA SPORTS 26E THEY SHOW ALL OF FIGHTS get a motorised dish min 1.1 it will open up a lot more than you get now

I'm stuck with what I have at the moment for a year, so far so good, no complains, i'll just catch the event online if it does not start by 1:00. :)

Thanks for your input.

Back