Boxing tonight

My provider won't take any more customers as he said he has got enough on server, any more would interfere with his signal which is pretty good at the minute, if that makes sense.

Noticed very high ECM on Sly Box Office VM. IPTV took a hit last night and having two PPV events on at the same time didn't help!

Only on iptv.
Maybe one local card server but if you wanna pay £300 a year,
It'd be cheaper to pay for the PPV
2 out of 3 of my lines had the fight and they are both local card servers but cost no where near £300 a year for them.

Did anyone try and use the iptv with VPN last night for boxing? Just wondering if it’s worth getting a VPN for next time as my VM line didn’t clear and my iptv went off around 10:30pm.

Did anyone try and use the iptv with VPN last night for boxing? Just wondering if it’s worth getting a VPN for next time as my VM line didn’t clear and my iptv went off around 10:30pm.
Doubt it would've maid a difference as it was suppliers getting blocked

For iptv having issues they was probably using VM card share servers that where having issues. I checked with my providers Facebook group and Skype chat and no issues reported, I was watching the Warrington fight in Manchester so I can't say for sure if they was having issues.

Anyone heard about future upcoming events on box office if they will clear on vm or not :rolleyes:
Joshua supposed to be on box office in April if they can get a fight with wilder there's possibly Khan vs Brook but Eddie hearn is working on fights

So are we to believe that local cards being used did not have the fight booked?
If one clears they all clear imho or the issue is vm and not provider
Just my thoughts

So are we to believe that local cards being used did not have the fight booked?
If one clears they all clear imho or the issue is vm and not provider
Just my thoughts
I'm not sure how it could be a VM issue because surely it would have effected all providers.

My point is that on that night of the boxing the claim is that certain local cards worked
I’m afraid that can’t be true as imho there is not a provider using local cards that never had that fight booked
So if one clears all clear, if not then it’s vm issue. Again that’s just my opinion and I’m sure many have a different one

My point is that on that night of the boxing the claim is that certain local cards worked
I’m afraid that can’t be true as imho there is not a provider using local cards that never had that fight booked
So if one clears all clear, if not then it’s vm issue. Again that’s just my opinion and I’m sure many have a different one
So you are calling me a liar because I am saying the boxing was clearing both for the main event and the replay the next day. I know of 2 servers with their own local cards that had it clearing so if other providers have not had it clearing it's something there end.

I know in the build up a lot wasn't clearing on vm then some reported it still wasn't clearing some said it had cleared main event iptv took a hit with it aswell I lost mine for 10 mins but there was rumours that 8 big suppliers had problems but you never know

So you are calling me a liar because I am saying the boxing was clearing both for the main event and the replay the next day. I know of 2 servers with their own local cards that had it clearing so if other providers have not had it clearing it's something there end.

Your missing my point, I am in no way calling you a liar
I’m saying if one local card clears they all do
And I’m pretty sure that I don’t think any provider using local cards never had the fight booked
That’s the point of it being vm issue, that’s just my opinion

As grog says the last time a few providers had the sky box office clearing as usual, but there were a few that had major problems that had not happened the previous time, I suppose we will know more when the next box office event is on, a few iptv providers also had problems with the last sky box office boxing.

Back