Boxing

Its on Sky on BoxNation HD 437 the build up fights are on SD 490. Im not sure what it will be on cable but maybe Prime Events but we wont know till later

I have a VM sub, do I need a sky sub as well?

So why are you using my sat custommix if you dont have a Sky line? Only reason why I suggested sky is because my custommix adds Sky Events to 494 but you should be using both sat and cable subs for that

You can find VM box nation in the last all channels bouquet keep pressing ch down on the remote

So why are you using my sat custommix if you dont have a Sky line? Only reason why I suggested sky is because my custommix adds Sky Events to 494 but you should be using both sat and cable subs for that

You can find VM box nation in the last all channels bouquet keep pressing ch down on the remote
there's very few backups available for H2H I thought most of the sky channels were dark hence there's no point in having a sky sub

You need to setup separate bouquets and delete my custommix

Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable
Setting up separate bouquets or just using cable

If you want to just use sat or cable or have separate bouquets i.e. not mixed this can be done easily

First, we need to setup your tuner configuration

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >Tuner Configuration: Disable the tuner you’re not going to use Tuner A is sat tuner B is cable go into the tuner you’re not going to use and change it to unconfigured by pressing right. Don’t disable any if you want to use both without the mix

Now we need to delete the CustomMix file

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >Dsayers CustomMix

Press blue to delete file then right to change Enable autofectch to no
Green to save

Now we need to setup ABM

Menu >Setup >Service Searching >AutoBouquetsMaker >Providers

If using sat change sky uk area to your area custom by pressing left not not HD or SD

Then virgin UK area your netid

Change generate sections bouquets yes and others to yes if you want HD bouquet, FTA bouquet etc

Green to save

Go to providers order sky uk is on top if you want virgin first press blue to move sky uk down so virgin uk is on top ps sky uk won’t show if you have only set virgin up
Green to save then Start scan

If using virgin only you will need to disable CrossEPG

Menu, setup, epg, crossepg, configure

Change automatic scan to no

Back