Boxnation channel

Well before the GGG v Canelo fight..... I have a H2S Zgemma with an active cs line....am I able to get Boxnation box office?.....I can get standard Boxnation channel no probs, but I am not sure if I can get the PPV signal.....if not i`ll find a decent stream.....just wanted a `heads up` before I scramble around tomorrow....thanks guys.

No mate boxnation box office is a dead channel on card sharing I thought the same mate it will be available on cable or iptv

From some investigation, it's only on the HD channel which isn't available on S*y CS and the HD channel I don't believe is on cable VM) at all.

I thought this was on a specific BoxNation PPV channel rather than the normal subscription one (?)

I was looking into this also, with what ive read its available on sly hd and also on v*rgin boxnation normal channel, but provider has to be subcribed to boxnation on v*rgin

Last edited:
The Box Nation HD channel is on at the minute as "Box Nation Box Office", 11686 V 22000 (showing previews), but it keeps freezing & might not stay on for the fight anyway.

It's on the HD version only which I don't think is on V*rgin. Currently clearing on the HD channels on S*y CS but breaking up as said by Mike... probably just showing the previews.

So it appears to be on all the `premium` channels ....at £17...... so a fight that is on at probably 4.30am....and within 2 hours will be a torrent file....is it worth the £17!!??......hence why i`m looking for a free channel...streams are hit and miss, so just wanted to know if it was the CS existing channels....so I guess the Saunders fight will be on SD, and therefore on the normal boxnation sd channel.......just seems BT have control of these PPv`s here in the UK for this weekend (i dont count Frank Warren)....and all the BT sports channels work....shame about the HD premium ones.

hence why i`m looking for a free channel...

Why would they have it on a free channel? ... if they did, they nobody would order it from BN... unless you're asking because you have motorised satellite? ... in which case, you may find it on a fta channel.

LJs not got a particularly complete listing but I'm pretty sure it'll be on Polsat Sport.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It says exisiting subscibers of boxnation on s*y and v*rgin will recieve the fight free of charge as its included in their monthly subscription. But doesnt include them that get it free with a sky subscription or a bt subscription, probs why its on sly hd. So then you would have to order it through your remote with v*rgin and order it with sly at that price. Thats what i read somewhere.

@genisis1966 Billy Joe Saunders fight is on way before CANELO triple g hence why it's on boxnation on c/s but boxnation box office is just like sly sports box office

It says exisiting subscibers of boxnation on s*y and v*rgin will recieve the fight free of charge as its included in their monthly subscription. But doesnt include them that get it free with a sky subscription or a bt subscription, probs why its on sly hd. So then you would have to order it through your remote with v*rgin and order it with sly at that price. Thats what i read somewhere.
It is available to all paying boxnation subscribers for the sd channel box office boxnation part of subscription but with it been HD it's not clearing on sly card sharing otherwise if it was everyone would've been able to watch it

Back