Boxnation channel

Box Nation SD & HD works fine for me on Satellite
are people saying it's not working on satellite?

i can currently view both the SD and HD versions.

HD is probably previews....not going to charge for promotion,,, BT need the cashback through ppv as it bid for the rights.

I said `free` as in a channel we do not have to pay for...it`s not that I have no money, I would pay for the fight in a heartbeat if it was not money towards supporting BT and Boxnation.
free as in I pay for CS (i have a sky and virgin line, Virgin is my provider)..I asked if Boxnation Box Office was clear to watch....i guess I will have to use the 2 hours on the night before the fight to check if I can scan or find anything clearing...

I understand the boxing....saunders is a warren fighter and is on sd boxnation.......GGG v Canelo is a showtime feed, Bt paid for the rights to screen the fight, they hope fans will get up at 4.30 and pay £17 in order to get the rights fee back.....it wont do that many buys....look how mayweather promoted his fight.......he reached as many people as possible......these two have only promoted in the US....it was upto Frank Warren to sell the fight for BT......he once again failed....BT Sport boxing will not be here this time next year.

What image are you using as everyone saying it's not clearing on sly as image im using it doesn't show

not using any of the "pre-made" images.
just Open ATV 6.1 with autobouqetsmaker, manually installed by myself.

I know a few months back before we lost the channels but when HD channels wouldn't clear boxnation HD would clear come fight time, but with the new PPV/channels missing I'm not sure.

I would imagine that the plan will be......saunders v munroe....should be clear for this fight on boxnation sd channel.....
Canelo V GGG ...will probably switch to ppv at 2am uk time...you`ll have 2 hours approx to find a clear channel if the boxnation HD box office is blocked.......the fight will not be on boxnation sd for probably a few days after(on repeat)..... this is my guess for the showtime/BT-Boxnation deal.......either way...Saunders will be lucky to get 5k in the arena.......and apart from hardcore UK boxing fans, no one will buy the ppv...probably do 5,000 buys if he`s lucky....this is why Sky let this fight go and purchased the `mayweather circus` instead......business baby!!!....the Canelo v GGG is for us boxing fans....hence the need to get it sorted before the fight.....

I would imagine that the plan will be......saunders v munroe....should be clear for this fight on boxnation sd channel.....
Canelo V GGG ...will probably switch to ppv at 2am uk time...you`ll have 2 hours approx to find a clear channel if the boxnation HD box office is blocked.......the fight will not be on boxnation sd for probably a few days after(on repeat)..... this is my guess for the showtime/BT-Boxnation deal.......either way...Saunders will be lucky to get 5k in the arena.......and apart from hardcore UK boxing fans, no one will buy the ppv...probably do 5,000 buys if he`s lucky....this is why Sky let this fight go and purchased the `mayweather circus` instead......business baby!!!....the Canelo v GGG is for us boxing fans....hence the need to get it sorted before the fight.....
I disagree Sauland has a contract with boxnation just like Eddie hear has contract with sky that's why sky not purchasing the rights for the fight the only reason why sky got the rights to mayweather last fight is sky have a contract with showtime and hbo it will be a better fight than Mayweather mcGregors fight this will be non stop action

my epg (VM) is showing live GGG fight starting straight after the Saunders fight, box nation
Straight after Saunders fight its build up to CANELO triple G but just looked on epg it's saying CANELO triple G live 1:55 on boxnation sd channel but just ordered it boxnation box office hd

Back