Brick or no brick lol

Slots

Hi people , hoping someone can help me sort out my vu + solo 2 and get it back from the brink of death :)

Ok i got a box 3 years ago and has worked well for 3 years , i decided to go on my own with it and put the exact same image and skin that i was used to back on to mine and also my friends solo 2 se as someone had changed the password from - root , so couldn't gain access to the box's , now the vu + solo 2 se i managed to search google and forums for hours i managed to re flash and got it back up and running with open pli 4 , metrix HD 1.5 skin autoboquets , epg and cool guide all working sweet
Very pleased with my self did exactly the same with my older solo2 , now heres where the problems started , i should have probably posted at this point as i was getting so far into setting mine up the same when it would just put the circle in corner , I'm now realising it was a mistake to try using the solo 2 se image on my solo 2 as it go so far into set up and green screened my box , now i cant re flash as the LCD display is now blank - nothing , which I'm guessing isn't good.
The fan is going and lights on at rear and power light at front is there a way to rescue from this point ? telnet something to remove last image ? anything ?
Help required please
thanks
Peter

You can try to flash the correct image via USB. On power up just press the front power button and hope for the best

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back