Cable Broadband Interference

Ok thanks have ordered a Konig.
Am i right in thinking that Technetix will be the same quality as Tratec given they bought them out in 2005?
This looks like a great last resort if the Konig doesn't work, it's Branded Virgin Media as well.

Last edited:
Yes that should do the trick if the splitter fails. You will find you have a weak signal strength - login to your VM router and check the strength of your signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks have ordered a Konig.
Am i right in thinking that Technetix will be the same quality as Tratec given they bought them out in 2005?
This looks like a great last resort if the Konig doesn't work, it's Branded Virgin Media as well.
This small hdu/powered splitter could take your levels out of spec by making them too high.
Any spare tap outlets on a splitter also need to be terminated with a 75ohm cap.
Also ensure that your connectors are nipped-up slightly with a spanner after obtaining finger tightness.
A 2-way splitter would only lose about 3.5 db of signal compared to about 7.2 db from a 4-way, so it would have more chance of success.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Another one for you to try, ensure that the ant power switch on the back of the box is switched off.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back