broadband woes

flutered

as an add on from my tech inept thread here is a follow up one, i have wireless broadband, BUT my cline provider says that it is cutting in and out, or peaking and dying down, this results in freezing on both my end and the suppliers, i attempted to sign up for 3's rural broadband scheeme, bt a guy from india or somewhere in that direction refused to sign me up as we do not have a bank card, i got a 3 sim for all you can eat data, this works only by fone the guy in the fone shop says, as the modem plans are expeensive, supposing i get my e586 or the b260a unlocked will this help me to beat the man, thanks in advance.

wireless internet work better for downloading or use at pc but for watching tv thorugh cardsharing most time it not stable same problem occurs with users who use wifi connection for box.
box run smoothly on DSL/ADSL or through land line connected with router.

once i use cell phone internet and connected that with pc channels gives freez after every 5 to 10 seconds. while when i connected box with DSL router it not freez on same channels.

i am hoping to get a router to pick up the signal and transfer it to the sat box, the signal i have goes to the sat box via the router, my prob is it pings but it has a delay between pings, if i knew who i could upload a pic of a speedtest page to show you the prob. thanks

Have you tried bt home plugs to connect to internet they are more reliable than wifi dongles

i have little or no internet, i only require it in one room in the house, actuall in one sq meter of one room, it seems this is too much of an ask in this day and age, the fat phat bunney should be stripped of the first 10 years of his pension, plus he should be ibvolantry downsized to 12.5 stone for his misdeeds to the rural irish.

Back