BT and Sky come to a sharing agreement.

They do hence why it's locked down. They're just moving to cardless boxes whereby stopping cs on those channels, soon the rest will join in that system.

vm has always used a different encryption method,
thats why in the earlier times you needed to be connected to a server [ like now ] , whereby sly only needed a flashed box and no internet connection,
I dont remember vm ever using nag2 , but I could be very wrong, wouldnt be the first time

Yeah never was a official release of nagra 2 the two elements were not released in the uk think one of the elements in nagra 3 is called aladdin or summert

vm has always used a different encryption method,
thats why in the earlier times you needed to be connected to a server [ like now ] , whereby sly only needed a flashed box and no internet connection,
I dont remember vm ever using nag2 , but I could be very wrong, wouldnt be the first time
Was it not the other way round my first DBox didn't need connecting to the interweb to receive vermin even tho if memory serves me right they were german satelite boxes I thought they had gone to nag2 but I 'm not sure about that .( I just remember trawling forums for keys 3 times a day near the end of them )

Back