BT hub has killed my KV

Ted luxston

VIP Member
I think someone had this prob in the last couple of weeks (and yes i did look first but cant remember what it started on..!!) i cant find it and not very happy.... so... why has the hub killed my box and is there a solution other than take it out and put back old router.. if some one can remember the thread can they do the link for me please.. i am indoors till 3 today and it wont be a null modem cable repeat as i know the old router still works.. haha thanks.. Ted

I think someone had this prob in the last couple of weeks (and yes i did look first but cant remember what it started on..!!) i cant find it and not very happy.... so... why has the hub killed my box and is there a solution other than take it out and put back old router.. if some one can remember the thread can they do the link for me please.. i am indoors till 3 today and it wont be a null modem cable repeat as i know the old router still works.. haha thanks.. Ted

Panic over! The BT man must of bust his ethernet lead, he swapped it out for another and KV working again!(y)

Let the piss taking Commence lol

Cheers
nutnut.

Last edited:
:grimacing:not seen a killed box yet but i have seen how to switch superhub to modem mode:dump::friendly_wink:

Back