BT sport app

I don't think so, not seen anything like that listed anywhere. Wouldn't you need someone's BT account details to login like the skygo app? if that's the case I can't see anyone sharing them with a stranger for cash but I could be wrong as I don't have the app but had the skygo app

I don't think so, not seen anything like that listed anywhere. Wouldn't you need someone's BT account details to login like the skygo app? if that's the case I can't see anyone sharing them with a stranger for cash but I could be wrong as I don't have the app but had the skygo app

spot on..i have the app and as you say you use your BT email and password to access the app..bugger that..
PS go to a site called time4tv and watch every sports channel online free..you will be able to watch the boxing there as well.

spot on..i have the app and as you say you use your BT email and password to access the app..bugger that..
PS go to a site called time4tv and watch every sports channel online free..you will be able to watch the boxing there as well.

Is that any good never heard of that I use mobdrop it also every sky sport channels plus American ones and other countries also movies and shows plus it's an app

Last edited:
Kings are not currently allowing new registrations. Anyone know any other sites selling skygo+sports and or bt sports?

Back