BT sport gone black

This will be the end...

On Friday, Sky and BT announced an agreement that will enable customers to access sports and entertainment channels through a single subscription, a service that is expected to be rolled out in 2019.

Under the agreement, Sky will receive wholesale supply of the BT Sport channels and vice versa, enabling viewers to access every single match of the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League and Europa League shown on Sky and BT channels through one contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be the end...

On Friday, Sky and BT announced an agreement that will enable customers to access sports and entertainment channels through a single subscription, a service that is expected to be rolled out in 2019.

Under the agreement, Sky will receive wholesale supply of the BT Sport channels and vice versa, enabling viewers to access every single match of the Premier League, the UEFA Champions League and Europa League shown on Sky and BT channels through one contract.

oh, the doom sayers

nothing like the end
even sly atlantic is still available on sat if you take a little time to look,,,,,

i wish it would just end to shut people up
once it over it wouldnt even shut people up

got ot love people and the internet

oh, the doom sayers

nothing like the end
even sly atlantic is still available on sat if you take a little time to look,,,,,

Just pointing out that this is probably a deal which will push towards them blocking it as now it is actually a lot more in their interest to block it.

Is a s**t load available on other sats yes which I have access too.

But the above is something of a game changer in all unlike the bell end posts of “its coming back” etc....

as steveiaga mentioned there a lot in english with hd on other sats 23e,19e,13e,1w and 4.8e if you can get that sat, which is awkward

Back