Bt sports

My request I've now had 3 so called veterans offering me a massive range of services copied and pasted despite me asking for something specific.

ITV 2, 3 & 4 HD all clearing perfect my server now, guessing the same with everyone?

ITV 2, 3 & 4 HD all clearing perfect my server now, guessing the same with everyone?

Yes, but Animal Planet is nearly dead and Animal Planet+1 is completely dead, so nothing much has changed - what is dead and alive is just a matter of time.

Yes, but Animal Planet is nearly dead and Animal Planet+1 is completely dead, so nothing much has changed - what is dead and alive is just a matter of time.

same for me animal planet.

Racing uk HD clearing fine for me right now, hopefully for the day!

am not sure if this is affecting racing uk i have heard this morning that they are moving channels from start of next month.

yeah my racing uk HD is clearing but it has been doing this for past week now comes on for a little and then goes dead again it's a mystery at the moment as to what is going on if it server issues or what if the channels were going they would go they wouldn't come back on and off.

anyone suffering any other channels not working ?

racing uk HD at times in the past has been down even with my provider that did have on his own locals, when mentioned it he did some oscam tweaks overnight and bingo all fixed whilst I then checked with my £15 unlimited lines and still both down. I think it has to be cheap servers that are basically sharing from the same pot bad caid? no expert at all but even still for peanuts cheap servers offer a good service, just don't expect any fixes in a hurry any channel issues that are not behind encryption so a shame

Racing uk hd a sd is great for me today on sat and racing uk on the cable is fine too, when it wasnt yesterday.

With some of them racing results today, i'm wishing racing uk was still down, Heh, Heh.

yeah this time of year end of jumps coming up and start of flat is always freaky results gutted never had bet on Brando good price to, my luck suppose lol

Godolphin seems to be always on form at the start and the end of the flat season, i will have a flutter on his horse in the 5.20 race, try and get some money back, maybe the 4.45 aswell, heres hoping.

Godolphin seems to be always on form at the start and the end of the flat season, i will have a flutter on his horse in the 5.20 race, try and get some money back, maybe the 4.45 aswell, heres hoping.

yeah if there is money for there horse usually it win or at least placed same with first race yesterday i missed it was money down on it and won.
when they have a few in the race it is a guessing game sometimes as they always say there always fancied but it's about picking the right one

Racing UK HD been blank screen all this week on my servers after working perfect for a few days last week, has to be bad cache servers are using as iptv providers have it in HD fine from sat feeds. ITV2 and ITV3 HD fine, ITV4HD very glitchy like it has been for a number of months.

Game looks up now as can't find any server that have on true local do have the sd channel still :(y):

Racing uk hd on today but sticking also must be servers the issue also watch the channel may change as the Racing uk channel on sky moves channels on the 1st of May.

ITV Hd channels seems to work good then other times not at all

Racing uk HD working on mine since the change touch wood stays same.

Anyone having issues with gold and ID ‘Investigation Discovery’ Channels?

how is it Nobody thinks of the foriegn sats, there is lots of english speaking hd channels available on 23e,19e,13e and 1w , all you need is a sat dish about 80cm and a non sky box, i have tried iptv only once and i found it ok but sometimes unreliable, picture black or no audio etc!

I had the same chat with some mates of mine who lost out last year when sly locked up most premium channels, their scared of moving their dish 5 degrees lol, astra1, astra3, hotbird etc is viewable in southern uk with a sky dish.

Talking of BT Sport I notice they've launched a new ppv box office channel,
BT Sport Box Office HD Astra 2E 11385.00 H DVB-S2 QPSK 29500 8/9
I guess it won't open with cs though.

Back