BTSPORT2HD 1 and BTSPORT3HD vm line Glitching!!

Cryptkeeper

Anyone else have picture glitching and signal loss with vm line channels BTSport2HD and BTSport3HD ,all other channels work great with strong signal above 90% and BTSport2HD and BTSport3HD weak signal showing below 60% ?

Check your cable wires and splitter are ok, just move them about slightly while its glitching to see if it stops.

Check your cable wires and splitter are ok, just move them about slightly while its glitching to see if it stops.

All other channels work just fine thats the strange thing has been like for a few days now just the above two channels only..has to be a frequency setting changed some how? tried to do a rescan with autoboutique maker and finds scan okay

I used to get it with those channels and it was the cable wire that was causing it, put anew lead in and never had any problems since.

I used to get it with those channels and it was the cable wire that was causing it, put anew lead in and never had any problems since.
Okay thanks will give it a go ,but all other channels are 92% + ,,its just BTSPORT2HD BTSPORT3HD are 55% very strange only these two channels glitching pixelating.

HD channels need a better signal than that to perform correctly

You may need a signal booster

HD channels need a better signal than that to perform correctly

You may need a signal booster
Any recommendations on signal booster? Hoping just bad cable but don't 7nderstand why every other channel working strong signal and just the above suffering from weak signal

20181114_184817.jpg Thanks ,these are the signals im getting from my Hub3.0 how do they look for signal strength?

I can confirm the tv box up stairs does not have a poor signal and all channels including BTSPORTHD2 works.

I think it may be the Technetix ESX-03 3 Way splitter downstairs as I can confirm ive tested a 2 way Technetix splitter and the signal has slightly improved raised to 70% and just about works on BTSPORTHD2 without glitch.... unfortunately I need a 3 way setup to suit my box.

Would this be effecting the signal as not to sure what this does?
20140114_134401-jpg.453328

that won't affect anything, it's just an outlet
make sure both connections are tightly done up though.
if you are getting the channels ok on one box, there's no reason why you can't get them on the other boxes

all look fine
Try a new 3 way splitter or use shorter cables to the affected box, long runs of cable don't do you any favours

I may go ahead and replace all the cables is the MF100 coaxial cable the best suitable option to obtain best signal strength and quality and rule out any cheap damaged old cables ,any recommendations where to purchase? any experience to help me resolve the above issue

I get the same issues on the two channels mentioned. They work a treat a few weeks then i get pixelation then goes back to normal after a few days.

However since VM have done some work in the cabinet in the street its been fine ever since.

Back