buffering on lg tv.

hi guys have a lg tv running smart app . I get constant buffering any suggestions . have 30mbps .

Could be your provider? Try turning smart setup off in your router home page . Try reboot router. Has it always buffered or it just started ?

Wired or wireless?

Could be your provider? Try turning smart setup off in your router home page . Try reboot router. Has it always buffered or it just started ?

Wired or wireless?
it's same on wired or wireless . don't think it's supplier as I have same sub on a firestick and runs ok . some channels seem to be worse than others . i will check settings in router .

it's same on wired or wireless . don't think it's supplier as I have same sub on a firestick and runs ok . some channels seem to be worse than others . i will check settings in router .
Is there a way you can change dns setting to Google which is 8.8.4.4 or 8.8.8.8 you have got a multi subscription and not just 1 if it's working fine on firestick could you not uninstall and reinstall the app on your tv what bb provider you with

Is there a way you can change dns setting to Google which is 8.8.4.4 or 8.8.8.8 you have got a multi subscription and not just 1 if it's working fine on firestick could you not uninstall and reinstall the app on your tv what bb provider you with
will try uninstall . I'm with sky just upgraded to fibre .

will try uninstall . I'm with sky just upgraded to fibre .
Is sky shield turned off if not that's on sky account where you can turn it off but can't see it playing a part I'm with sly for my bb and got shield on and dosnt affect but could see what setting it's on like custom pg or 18+ I think it is

When you have broadband fitted the ISP usually states that the line can fluctuate for a week or two until it settles down, this was the case with me anyway.

Back