Buy a Zgemma H.2H at a discounted price

Just an update to say i've just received my box. Cheers, but there was no password for the forum section on here.

Anyone from zgemma help me out please ?

Thanks

Hi m8 do you have Zgemma H2h in stock,
and can you please confirm it has 2 satellite tuner and is it one cable or is it two cable tuner also.
Cheers

Hi m8 do you have Zgemma H2h in stock,
and can you please confirm it has 2 satellite tuner and is it one cable or is it two cable tuner also.
Cheers

The h2h has 1 sat tuner and 1 cable / terrestrial tuner. Total 2 tuners not 3. Will be back in stock tomorrow.

Oh working now, is parcelforce next day delivery ? If I order now to London will it be with me by Wednesday? Also are those being sold on ebay fakes? It seems to work out cheaper on ebay and I can get it delivered for wednesday?

Parcelforce is next day. I can't comment on eBay stock as i don't know who is selling them or wether they are refurbs or clones.

so what are the prices for this box? looking to keep my sly service but would love the HD channels so want to move over to HD.. But is it worth it? Price is everything.. I have the S2 but doesn't run kodi dose this box work with it?

Thanks zgemma-uk ordered yesterday and came today super delivery now just got to wait for virgin to install and I'm all sorted.

I just didn't receive the login details for the official forum but no major issue.

Last edited:
I also got my box from you but didnt know about the discount on here or the forum access, received no password or links?

Have had the box up and running, but while trying to learn more i altered a setting about 3d buttons and totally screwed up the display, to such a point i reflashed it. Ever since ive not been able to get all channels and the boquet maker wont setup as vermin and sly.

So much for click it and see :(

Last edited:
Hi all, I notice that zgemma do various boxes, can someone tell us what is the best box they do?
Has any of these boxes wifi enabled if not can you make them wifi enabled?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Special introductory offer for all Tech Kings members.

Buy a Zgemma H.2H and receive £2.50 off your order.

Buy Here Zgemma Star H.2H Two Tuner DVB S2 + DVB T2/C

Zgemma.co.uk already offer the lowest prices on the web.

Code:
register an account, login, add the Zgemma receiver to your cart, click on view cart and apply coupon code TECH250NOV

Code:
After sales support available [URL="http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-uk-customer-support/"]here[/URL] password will be sent with your order.

Hi

I ordered on site after reg and didnt get any password when the box arrived. Can you PM a password? i can provide order no etc..

Thanks
Madman

Back