Buy a Zgemma H.2H at a discounted price

Hi i have purchased one H.2S already off your website 2 weeks ago and used the code it worked fine. I want to buy another two H.2S boxes but it wont accept the code can you help me? thanks.

Hi i have purchased one H.2S already off your website 2 weeks ago and used the code it worked fine. I want to buy another two H.2S boxes but it wont accept the code can you help me? thanks.

Hi

The code is one time use only.

Thnks

Thats a shame i bought one first to see if it was any good and it is a great pice of kit. So i need two more now for the other rooms in the house. Never mind thought it was worth asking before i purchased them.

Thanks anyway.

Hi

Just ordered mine as well to replace my old open box

Order number is 4112 - does the password come via email ? Or with the actual box itself

Cheers

Purchased my box in February (see page 2) and didn't receive a password in the box would i be able to get one please.

Hi - I also bought 2 H2S a couple of weeks ago and didn't receive a password for the forum. Can you please PM. Thanks

Hi new to the forum - I have Virgin fibre BB. Would this box help me get both sat and cable channels? Also, what does the password allow you to do on this or any other forum?

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

Order placed (5882) - could you please PM password. Think I'm going to need it as I'm completely new to these boxes. :)

Hi new to the forum - I have Virgin fibre BB. Would this box help me get both sat and cable channels? Also, what does the password allow you to do on this or any other forum?

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

Order placed (5882) - could you please PM password. Think I'm going to need it as I'm completely new to these boxes. :)

This box will allow you to receive the Free Sat channels on Astra 28.2 and Free View channels available via a digital TV aerial and FTA channels via cable.

Please note as per product description all receivers sold by us are for FTA use only and our support is for this and the hardware only.

Hi have seen Zgemma H2H box's selling on eBay for around £79.99 or less. Are these genuine box's, if so, how are they able to sell for less than you?

We cannot say for sure if they are fake / genuine / or even refurbished.

You may be buying from bedroom sellers on ebay who may not be around in a few months if your box developed a fault.

We get at several emails every day from people asking for support because the seller is not responding to them.

Also note that other sellers offer a manufacturer's guarantee, so in the even that your unit has gone faulty after 3 months you will have to send it to china at your own expense.

Back