Buy a Zgemma H.2H at a discounted price

Hi Patch1,

Good to hear you got Oscam running what build are you running ?
I have build r1124 which I found to be very stable on DM800, interested in getting it running on a zgemma.

Hi

I have some Amazon vouchers which I would like to use to buy a Zgemma h.2h. If I buy from Amazon, will I be able to get a passcode?

Not that I'm aware of, not really expensive though are they and for the sake of £2.50 they was offering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I'm aware of, not really expensive though are they and for the sake of £2.50 they was offering

Iam not going to go through all post , but if discount is not available and is last year can't it not be edited to save people time putting in a outdated
Code .

Iam not going to go through all post , but if discount is not available and is last year can't it not be edited to save people time putting in a outdated
Code .

Code is still working.

please see first post in thread for more information.

if its not working for you then it could be that :-

1) you are checking out as a guest as opposed to registering an account at zgemma.co.uk
2) you are applying the discount code to the incorrect model (again read first post)
3) you have already used the code previously (its a 1 time use only code per account)

thanks

hi peeps i have sky and cable which is best zegemma box to purchase are they easy to setup and stuff there just alot o peeps say this and that would ask all the experienced peeps on here ..many thanks if anybody could help

Back