Buying ZGEMMA today

Got the box yesterday, excellent price and serve!

Used your back up followed your instructions and got all set up by 1am this morning.

Thanks very much for your hard work and assistance!

Will get a chance to have a proper play about with the settings etc this evening!!!

Scott

Hi

Everyone look for some help just upgraded from a openbox to a zgemma star s2 i have purchased a host and port codes from ebay but dont know were to go in the setting to add the host and port codes to get the box up and running can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

What image have you got on the box or are you using either of the back ups on the site ATV or vix

Yes it will work But risky getting of ebay ( might not last ) Is it a c line or n line

Tich

Thanks for reply fell asleep last night tge guy said he can supply both lines so which one will i need and are you ok sending were i need to go in the setting to put the codes in

Thanks in advance

They are genuine there are no clones of the boxes at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are clones of the cloud Ibox which is like the zgemma star. The bloke who is sells these has sold hundreds with no problem and cheaper than fleabay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today and got to give credit where it is due.

P&P were immaculate. Price was excellent and delivery time is top drawer.
Haven't had chance to test it fully yet but so far very impressed.

NO NAMING SELLERS! - ADMIN.

Thought i posted earlier on this but i obviously didn't hit "post".

I received my zgemma 2s today, probably 2 working days after i placed my order.
Item was packaged really well, price was spot on and, apart from looking like an 80's alarm clock, it all appears 100%.

I've done a flash install on the device tonight using the ViX image supplied by sucmnsee and everything works spot on.

On the basis of my experience i'd give a big thumbs up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can all users of this (and any other) thread STOP IMMEDIATELY saying who is selling what, unless it is in the for sale section, and meets the rules for that section. Also, posts that say "PM Sent" are not legitimate posts, as all they really say is "I am selling these" Further indiscretions will result in infractions and bans as required!! If you want to buy/sell things via PM, then obviously just contact another member, but buyers beware, this is not sanctioned by TechKings, and faulty products or any other problems will not be rectified by TechKings

how easy is it to set a zgemma star 2s up ive already got one but came with 12month free gift but was going buy a new box and add programs

Back