C line to oscam

I'm have abit of trouble with my c lines on certain channels on 19.2e and 23.5e, as I'm flicking through the channels to see what I've got:) certain channels (there's quite a few) stop the CCcam (2.3.0), also if I try to restart CCcam while on these channels it won't restart.
Now I've googled it and there are/was a few people with this problem, there seems to be a few different fixes, use a older version of CCcam, prio (not even sure how to do this) and use oscam.
Seems the best option is to use oscam, from what I've read.
So I've converted my 3 clines to oscam using the converter and that's as far as I've got:)
I'm not sure which version of oscam I'm supposed to use? (There are 4)
My receiver is a Gigablue ultra ue, running openvix 5.0.025.
Thanks.

I remember having a similar issue when I bought a new box that uses ARM processors, had to use oscam. Couldn't at first get it work on ATV Image, till I found this. I have since switched to Vix and it just worked. heres an ipk file if that helps.

Attachments

• softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk.zip
    1,021 bytes · Views: 60
I remember having a similar issue when I bought a new box that uses ARM processors, had to use oscam. Couldn't at first get it work on ATV Image, till I found this. I have since switched to Vix and it just worked. heres an ipk file if that helps.
I'll have look later, going out shortly.
Not used ipk before, new to enigma2, thought I'd just be able to download one of the ones from plugins.
Thanks!

Hi guys.
So I've done it wooo hooo!
Downloaded oscam from the plugins menu (thanks bangord30 for pointing me to the right one).
Then used http://www.techkings.org/threads/oscam-for-openvix-guide.112655/
Again thanks for a great guide (and file) gmangt4.
Used a converter to convert my c lines to oscam.
Banged em on the receiver (technical term:grin:).
Jobs a good en!
No more CCcam stopping, I'm not using it I know:), but some channels that were causing it to stop are now clear, plus my other channels are clearing much faster!
Works much better all round.
Happy days!
Thanks for everyone's help.

Back