C-lines problems ? Is it me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmull

Hello members. I have just joined and I would appreciate some advice if possible.My son and I own Spiderboxes and although I am in the sat scene for about twenty years I only recently got to grips with cccams.I asked over the years on a few forums but never really got any decent help.I realised there is a lot of secreacy about the subject and not allowed to be discussed on open forums.My question to members is this.For the past two months we have signed up with four diffrent servers that we found on Google and did a one month trial with each of them.We were satisfied to a degree but each was full of glitches anf freezes even though the advertising on each of the websites guaranteed no freezing.Are we just unlucky or is this the norm for these packages? Is there such a thing as a freeze free pasckage somewhere out there? Thanks in advance to any member who can help.TMULL

Yeah im experiencing the exact same problems. I really don't want to fork out another 15 quid for a subscription that is infact aload of S**T. I fell for the fancy website hook line and sinker :whacko: Also interested in a decent premium server

An update on my above post. The first member to contact me set me on the right path.I am up and running and am delighted with a server that was suggested to me. Great package and fairly stable. Thanks again.TMULL

I wouldn't mind the same info myself, for future educational purposes of course bobby123 if possible,thanks in advance;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back