Cable and sat lines zgemma h2

rugger

Hi guys could someone please help? I have a zgemma h2 and i am currently running a sat line and cable line. Can I put these 2 lines in so it will automatically change between sly and vm. At the minute I have it working but i have to go into softcam manager and stop mgcamd for vm and then start cccam for sly and vise versa to change between the 2. Thanks in advance for any help guys
Davy.....

If you have a c line for sat, ask your provider if they could send you a n line version of the line, then you could put both lines into an newcamd file and they will swap depending on which line is being requested.

If you don't get any luck with provider (which would be rare)
Pm me and I'll send you some Information on how to get your current set up working

If you have a c line for sat, ask your provider if they could send you a n line version of the line, then you could put both lines into an newcamd file and they will swap depending on which line is being requested.

Hi I can get n line for Sat and vm line was just Sent to me by email and I put it in manually by remote control into newcam list. I tryed putting both lines into newcam list by remote control but it won't work???

Back