TK Veteran
This is a full set of transparent snp picons for

VM CABLE AND SKY UK

tested on openatv and vix img

for all enigma2 satellite box

unrar files and then add the picon folder to your usb/stick
or ftp them to hdd->media/hdd you may need to overwrite old picons

So what is snp picons

snp picons are (Service Named Picons) so when a channlel update ie is done (satellite channel frequencies move) no need to replace picons again

only if new channels are added​

amchd.png btsport1hd.png disneyxdhd.png

Attachments

• picon.part1.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,660
  • picon.part2.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,329
  • picon.part3.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,282
  • picon.part4.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,373
Last edited:
How do we add these, I tried the other night. I have an external drive which I have attached permanently.
when I try and add the files to hdd/ it asks to overwrite each picon file. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
Look good inbed.I have VM with the real pics if you know what i mean.Dont suppose you have vm and sly with the real pics look good on the duo2 LCD.Excuse my naiveaty not to clued up with the making/editting of picons e.t.c.

How do we add these, I tried the other night. I have an external drive which I have attached permanently.
when I try and add the files to hdd/ it asks to overwrite each picon file. Any help would be appreciated

Picons should go to internal flash, not HDD.

no picons do not go in to internal flash thats what can slow down your box or even fill the memory on the box
especially a Zgemma-star ftp to you hdd or usb stick

Last edited:
Create a folder called picon and place the picons from each fold into the picon folder and ftp the picon folder to media/hdd

I had some already on my box but decided to try this one, did exactly the same with picon folder and rebooted few times and didnt work

Are these screernsavers?
This is a full set of transparent snp picons for

VM CABLE AND SKY UK

tested on openatv and vix img

for all enigma2 satellite box

unrar files and then add the picon folder to your usb/stick
or ftp them to hdd->media/hdd you may need to overwrite old picons

So what is snp picons

snp picons are (Service Named Picons) so when a channlel update ie is done (satellite channel frequencies move) no need to replace picons again

only if new channels are added

View attachment 15213 View attachment 15214 View attachment 15215[/QUOTE]

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 AM ----------

*screensavers*

I have sent picon part one file to usb and are working fine,whats the need for the other 3 filies? different picons? cheers

using WinRAR extracting the files first they don't work,i have part one installed with missing picons I have put parts 1 to 4 in a zip and named picon but then I loose exsiting picons after ftp dump

Last edited:
what part dont work affter you unzipthe files copy the yellow folder to your usb stick

all working fine

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

Last edited:
Back