cable and sky snp picons

I've got these displaying in the info bar at the bottom of the picture, but they are not populating the epg or bouquets ?
Is there a setting I need to change to display in epg and bouquets please ?

Guys got these little beleters loaded up on my Zgemma, loaded them on to my usb and they just populated themselves. My question is this, does the usb stick need to stay in the box once the picons show?

Guys got these little beleters loaded up on my Zgemma, loaded them on to my usb and they just populated themselves. My question is this, does the usb stick need to stay in the box once the picons show?

yes place them in the usb/hard drive already mounted

Hi, these picons look really great.

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ----------

I would like to make use of them too. Thanks.

Thanks will give it a try........worked for me but is there a latest febuary 2017 version ? and thankyou

Last edited:
ive unzipped all into one folder called picon then put it in through filzilla replaced the existing picon file in hdd media but they not working have I done something wrong

yes twice do I need delete old ones as running ipab.tv vm skin if I press red I can delete do need do that then download new ones

yes twice do I need delete old ones as running ipab.tv vm skin if I press red I can delete do need do that then download new ones
Hi delete any OLD picons folders that was on box then start a fresh with a new folder name it picon place that on the box using filezilla then paste all the copied picons you extracted into the folder on your box save it,do a deep restart they should be there I have mine stored on external drive plus new channel picons don't show up,there's more posts to read that explains it I no I just red them and followed them after tinkering around wallah hay presto it's not hard.I just want the new channel picons then it's perfect hope this helps thanks.

This is a full set of transparent snp picons for

VM CABLE AND SKY UK

tested on openatv and vix img

for all enigma2 satellite box

unrar files and then add the picon folder to your usb/stick
or ftp them to hdd->media/hdd you may need to overwrite old picons

So what is snp picons

snp picons are (Service Named Picons) so when a channlel update ie is done (satellite channel frequencies move) no need to replace picons again

only if new channels are added​

View attachment 15213 View attachment 15214 View attachment 15215
Thanks for this info got picons to work adding via FileZilla easy to do

Back