Cable Box Recomendations?

WAKI

Hi guys just wondering if there are any recommendations for ordinary cable tuner boxes for VM. I've setup a H2H for the Family, but personally want something which is only going to run VM, not interested in S*y due to the limited channels now available and I wouldn’t use it to record etc. so interested to hear your suggestions.

Also something which runs/looks like the H2H skins would be ideal but doesn’t cost the extra as stated above don’t need the extra tuners and sat function.

The Zgemma Star-LC is probably the cheapest Enigma2 receiver on the market at around £60 but for the extra £10, the H2.H is a much better (faster) box.

I dont think you are going to get a single cable tuner cable box that runs E2
£60 is hardly a fortune for a box anyway, my first nag2 box cost me close to that.!!!!!! and that was single sat with absolutely no dancing bits, or opportunity to record or anything,

Thanks guys will check them out but edging towards sticking to the e2 based boxes for the skins

Great wee single tuner receiver mate yes. Nice looker too. Not great for IPTV though but cable yes. 2yr guarantee too.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

The H5.2TC looks and is setup identically to the H2H and has a dual cable tuner so you can record. I have just set one up for my parents and have another one on the way. Took 45 mins from start to finish following the Wooshbuild guide and I am extremely impressed

Reactions: ste
anyone recommend miracle boxes for virgin ??

Yep, big fan, you only seem to be able to get the micro these days but cracking little box for the money.

Got a twin plus and it's ace, also had the mini as a combo before I upgraded.

I ended up getting another H2H at the time of this post. However, due to buy another box tomorrow to setup in another room for when people come over e.g. kids so they arent pestering me whilst watching sports etc. I've heard some good things about the Formuler F1 Box, will these work just like the H2H in terms of appearance with the slyk/vermin skins when using wooshbuild etc? can Wooshbuild or other images be used on these boxes?

I ended up getting another H2H at the time of this post. However, due to buy another box tomorrow to setup in another room for when people come over e.g. kids so they arent pestering me whilst watching sports etc. I've heard some good things about the Formuler F1 Box, will these work just like the H2H in terms of appearance with the slyk/vermin skins when using wooshbuild etc? can Wooshbuild or other images be used on these boxes?

yes,
but the F1 is twin sat as standard, although a cable tuner can be added, thats what I have
twin sat F1 with additional cable tuner.

Just seen this, one of the internet sellers world********** have it on for £89 with the second cable tuner pre installed. Only other option I can think of is the H3.2tc for £68 or H5.2TC for £85.

Just seen this, one of the internet sellers world********** have it on for £89 with the second cable tuner pre installed. Only other option I can think of is the H3.2tc for £68 or H5.2TC for £85.
I got mine at W o S
if you only need one cable tuner, its a bargain at the price, thats what I paid for mine,
great box,
I also have an edision, that I thought was a good box, the F1 blows it out of the water

Back