Cable boxes

any cable box mate works well as long as line ok and setup correct
best have a read on forum mate

i do recomend vu+ but there are cheaper options

Thanks for replies i posted question because a friend wanted a box same as me freesat v8 golden and unfortunatly these boxes dont work on superhub 3 as confirmed by several members on here so just wanted to double check what boxes do work etc before making a purchase ;)

the goldenbox is the only box I know of that has issues with the sh3, I have 3 zgemma cable boxes connected to my sh3 and all work fine

Right just got back from friends house with mi v8 golden and its now working on vm superhub 3 ? I dont know if there has been an update on the modems or not etc i had it connected wifi with a dongle from sons v8s box and the modem didnt crash or cycle at all .If i get chance tomorow im going back round again to log into his modem and have a look what version the software is currently running on now and will post my findings :(y)::(y):

finally got back round to friends house and logged into the super hub 3 and the software version in current use at the min is 9.1.116.608 dont know if it works hardwired yet till he gets a ethernet cable long enough to try but will update when he gets one ok :(y): the dongle plugged in at min is a openbox v8s one.No other settings been adjusted ie child safe or virus safe

Back