cable boxes

A couple of screws and it's out, just swap for a cable tuner ;-)
a08c77b2de583b8d09d77e025e93cc70.jpg

Apparently the Duo+ only has hard soldered tuners and the Duo2 is plug and play.

Just like me, it looks like you fell for the old Duo+ and Duo2 confusion trick !! :grin:

Hi I'm looking for a good cable receiver. I usuallly go for the miraclebox. I have an old Premium HD on a very old version and will need to upgrade if a new openvix version comes out. I recently bought the micro v2 for friend and was not impressed by picture output quality compared to my Premium. The HD quality was poor you couldn't see the wrinkles on faces and looked like SD quality. I don't mind spending, as long as I have a good picture. I've seen the list see the Weteck being a good box. Anyone else had issues with the Miraclebox Micro v2 and can someone recommend a good box that is recent. Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for a good cable receiver. I usuallly go for the miraclebox. I have an old Premium HD on a very old version and will need to upgrade if a new openvix version comes out. I recently bought the micro v2 for friend and was not impressed by picture output quality compared to my Premium. The HD quality was poor you couldn't see the wrinkles on faces and looked like SD quality. I don't mind spending, as long as I have a good picture. I've seen the list see the Weteck being a good box. Anyone else had issues with the Miraclebox Micro v2 and can someone recommend a good box that is recent. Thanks.

I myself use a Mutant HD51 and Octagon SF4008, both support internal HDD. super quick and picture quality form these boxes is superb in HD so you can see the wrinkles on faces lol.

I'm technically retarded so I can't comment from that prospective. I have a VU+ Duo2 and find it to be an all round excellent box: great picture and features, I like the ability to stream to other devices around the home, can easily install kodi. I'm fairly certain I'm not actually using it to its full potential.

Thank god for that ya had me worried then 😟😟😟😟😂😂😂😂😂😂
You do realise there's gonna be 7 million posts in here now wondering if cable is back 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes i need to make money :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Coming up for the 8th anniversary of this post

Attachments

• cable box.jpg
    cable box.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Back