Cable Build

leyther

Hi all
I am about to try out Andy Mc open ATV-6-0 on my H2 cable only
I have 2 folders Picon and zgemma
Do i put them both on my usb before flashing or just the Zgemma folder ?

I've formatted my 8gb cruzer blade to fat 32 put the zgemma folder on box off usb in back power on but it just boots up no flash?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Google HDD low level format tool and try formatting again with that. Also try again with current USB but press button on from of box when switch on from the rocker switch

Hi I've managed to flash it but I can't see any channels they are just black ive not ftp my line yet but I thought I should be able to view FTA channels

Hi

Thats because there the HD premium channels

You will only get the fta sd channels just now

The picon pack you can add later if you wish simply copy or drag the picon folder over by ftp i use filezilla to do it and place it into media/hdd/

I had trouble with this build, all the HD channels would be called n/a but worked. I could not find away to fix this, but it still worked. If I did a autobouguet scan all the channels would have the correct names but all channels would not work. Did a automatic scan, all HD channels called n/a but all channels worked. I've just disabled the daily autobouguet scan and the box is working great

Scan is showing 530 channels found but still none showing only a black screen

Talk us through your setup from cable coming into house, your tuner config and ABM provider setup. Entered correct net ID?

Cable from router fine was working till I flashed net id 40967 for wigan area ABM scan coming up with error tuner configuration tuner B ATB7811 enabled DVB-T,DVB-C

Have you entered net ID into ABM providers? It's not needed in tuners config. What you got for other options in tuners config?

Have you entered net ID into ABM providers? It's not needed in tuners config. What you got for other options in tuners config?

There is nowhere to put net id in ABM only tuner çonfig other options are
Auto scan
Man scan
ABM
Positioned set up
Signal finder

Back