Cable channels pixelatng

I also have the HD51, I noticed that I had pixelation on a bunch of channels and noticed that it was worse when everyone in my house was using the Internet.

I tried changing the lead I made up of Wf100 cable from maplins and f-connectors from screwfix with the VM lead that goes to my router but it was still the same. This was whilst using the 5-2400mhz lab gear splitter also from screwfix which works great for a lot of people but not for me.

FYI, Using both leads, the SNR leven hovers around 78.

I read on the forum about others getting pixelation and that others had tried the konig signal booster so I bought the model (Konig Professional TV amplifier 26 dB 2 outputs active return path [KN-PROAMP32A])

This has completely resolved the issue of any pixelation on any channel :)

It could be worth buying one from Amazon, trying it out, if it works great, if it doesn't, send it back? ;)

Good luck!

I have tried the new splitter and still no joy. Snr hovers at about 78-80, Agc 48-50. Mat try the signal booster thanks for recommending it.

7ye3awH

I have the VM wire coming in to my house going straight in to the input of the amp and then the 2 wires coming out. One to my router and one to my HD51 ;)

Ignore the random line going through the amp. I used windows picture editor to crop and rotate the pic :LOL:

I left the config after plugging it in as it worked straight away. If it ain't broke.....

Ignore the random line going through the amp. I used windows picture editor to crop and rotate the pic :LOL:

I left the config after plugging it in as it worked straight away. If it ain't broke.....
Cheers bud I might get it ordered. I always like to play about with things and then I break them lol and eventually fix em lol

Yeh that could be an option. Does that come with abm and the option to download a softcam through the receiver or do I have to do it manually?

I'm not sure if it will be on the build as standard but anything that may be missing would be available to download via plugins easily enough.

Where would i get the plugins? Say for the oscam side of it as the mutant is an arm based box I'm sure I can't use mipsel for it?

Hard for me to say as I've never used one of these boxes but you can always just give it a try and if it doesn't work out, put vix back on... there's usually always a way to do things though.

Right guys managed to get an openatv image all setup with oscam so gave it a go. Channels not pixelating as much but still doing it the odd time. I now have 2 newcamd lines setup in oscam I'm assuming it will switch between the 2? I have the Konig device ordered so hopefully that will sort it out eventually. I will let you all know on Monday how it goes.

Back