Cable channels pixelatng

As far as I am aware it switches between the 2 so if one goes down it logs on to the other server.

Hope the konig works out for you like it did for me :(y):

Hope you feedback with a good experience :)

Right guys got the konig device setup. I just wacked all the knobs up to max and the tv seems to be working ok now but now my internet has been affected. Before i was getting 50-60mb over wifi now only get 15mb.
PIPFREEGUARANTEE did your snr levels increase when using the konig? As mine are still the same hovering 75-80.

I have changed things around and managed to get the internet back on properly. I have vermin cable coming into the house going to the tratec splitter, from there one cable goes to router, the other cable goes to konig booster, then a cable from the booster going to the hd51. I think the booster was messing with the router.

Hi Anths79, glad your tv is good, not sure what to say about your internet. I wouldn't trust the speedtest websites as they are not always accurate.

I am just downloading a file over wifi and i am getting close to my max speeds which i would expect over wifi.

Bit of a random one, do you play any pc games and use steam? I only ask as downloading a game from steam will allow you to max out your connection so you should get a more reliable and accurate readings of your connection.

My SNR levels have stayed exactly the same but i no longer have pixelation :(y):

I have changed things around and managed to get the internet back on properly. I have vermin cable coming into the house going to the tratec splitter, from there one cable goes to router, the other cable goes to konig booster, then a cable from the booster going to the hd51. I think the booster was messing with the router.

I didnt bother with the splitter. Just ran the cable from the street straight in to the Konig and then to my HD51 and router.

This has solved my problem too my Internet dropped from 200mbs to 4mbs removing the Booster to the router got it up to speed again picture perfect now.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back