Cable for ireland eire dublin

Im completely new to this website. Ive been looking for the past two days and nights through loads of different forums and i cannot find what i am looking for. Ive searched ebay, obviously. And tried a few testers and came to the same as everyone else ukvm doesn't work. Can someone please send me a private message/email with some help my last post was deletef by admin, not sure if im using words i shouldnt. But im in dublin looking for cable

Im completely new to this website. Ive been looking for the past two days and nights through loads of different forums and i cannot find what i am looking for. Ive searched ebay, obviously. And tried a few testers and came to the same as everyone else ukvm doesn't work. Can someone please send me a private message/email with some help my last post was deletef by admin, not sure if im using words i shouldnt. But im in dublin looking for cable

Look up openbox gift on adverts.ie, ask someone selling in there if they can offer you a line.

Hi lads, yeah i already posted on that forum and i was qouted mental prices. I have looked on adverts gumtree and ebay. Ive used all they types of names i could think of and still cannot find a supplier in ireland that does a vm line

Back