CABLE H2H - biohead image

I have set this up on my box and it's fan feckin tactic! Absolutely superb work by biohead. Is there an easy way to add channels to the 'Favourites (TV) bouquet when you click on the EPG button on the remote? I have researched some stuff on this but afraid to try anything in case I mess up this brilliant menu and guide. Thanks

I'm having a similar problem, I have a Zgemma H2h with both Vermin & Sly lines, everything is set up great thanks to dsayers2014, but I dont seem to have a red button bouquet, all I have is a BBC red button, Is there some other way of getting this?

Also I want to watch the fight on Saturday and have SlySpBoxOff channel 491 but the screen is just black when selected and from what I've read the fight will come on when it starts, is this correct?

and just for curiosity I would like to know how to access Sly Sports box office on Vermin just in case the sly feed goes down.

Cheers

I'm having a similar problem, I have a Zgemma H2h with both Vermin & Sly lines, everything is set up great thanks to dsayers2014, but I dont seem to have a red button bouquet, all I have is a BBC red button, Is there some other way of getting this?

Also I want to watch the fight on Saturday and have SlySpBoxOff channel 491 but the screen is just black when selected and from what I've read the fight will come on when it starts, is this correct?

and just for curiosity I would like to know how to access Sly Sports box office on Vermin just in case the sly feed goes down.

Cheers
You should be asking that in my thread mate. My image is configured to be like sky so you won't get vm bouquets both sky and vm box office channels can be found in the sports bouquet 491 to 493

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My bad, I was actually replying to Biohead's comment on a different thread.
I wasn't replying to your post but did just realise that the post I replied to was from September lol you'll be best updating to his latest backup in the sticky section

Haha! I have that image but he has stated that he has done the same image with a SkyQ skin but just needs to test before posting, I just wanted that one before i put on my box when it arrives:)

Cheers
You should be asking that in my thread mate. My image is configured to be like sky so you won't get vm bouquets both sky and vm box office channels can be found in the sports bouquet 491 to 493

Cheers Mate, Think i've sorted it now !

Can anybody please help me?

This is how my newcamd.list looks in usr/keys and I have mgcam 1.38 active but I can only get FTA non HD channels, am I doing something wrong?

#CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 2100
CWS = aaaaannnn.aaaa.aaa NNNNN ANAAAAAANA AAAAAANAAA 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
#CWS_MULTIPUL = card.server.two 22222 username2 password2 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Yes, all I have done is edit the CWS = with my line as this is how it is in the image, should I remove anything?

If you want to email your details i will edit and send them back correct.
If not i understand but thats not correct delete all except CWS_KEEPALIVE =300
Then add your line details underneath that.

Back