cable netids

Cactikid not to sure we're that is bud , found the UK ones , getting bogged down at the moment , I give another bash see can I locate it , also looking for symbol rate , my first time going the cable way , so I'm not sure what I'm to put into the settings ,going to get a cabling line test , trying to figure out what I need to do before I get the line thanks for the reply bud ......

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Cactikid I found old thread going back to 2015 but could find nothing for cork city bud , I put a post on so hope for the best mate ..........

i was searching and not found it came across it on this thread if you read back lol

network id 43216
frequency 290000
symbol rate 6875

Nice one cactikid , of course I would search everywhere but under my nose , thanks for the effort bud , will give it a bash lol ........

hey wee guy, if you can find a net id closer to you on post 1 try it, I would try this Dundee TW 40982 619.000 6.952, see how you go. I know its a bit further on but sometimes you don't have your own area listed. Just scan the list and see where's closest. I had a look for Creiff but its not there. Give it a shot and see how you go, hope it helps wee guy

Last edited:
Hi
Would anyone be able to tell me what my net ID should be?

I live in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7

I can't find it on any lists.

Hi
Would anyone be able to tell me what my net ID should be?

I live in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7

I can't find it on any lists.

Try towns close just googled and by you theres st albans and hemel Hempstead is that correct??
If so try them mate.

Exactly. Sure they have their own net ids. If you have a genuine box too or know someone with one locally you can find it in them:

If you have Virgin Media TiVo

Press Home then select ‘Help & Settings’, then ‘Systems Info’, then ‘Diagnostics’ and the top line is your NETID

If you have Virgin V+Box

Press the Home button on your VM remote control, then select ‘Settings’, then ‘Technical Stuff and the first item is your NETID

I never had a virgin box, I don't really know my neighbours well enough to go in ask if they have Virgin TV and start going into settings etc
I was hoping that someone might live in the same area as me or a website which will work out the net ID. I found one website doing this but it did not function properly

Back