cable netids

hi, just to let people know, my channels stopped working, I wasted so much time configuring and reading, found out the net id 41047 harrow was changed recently, so had to use 41069 lewisham/ealing instead. good for me because 41047 never showed up autobouquets maker and i had to always use bruteforce scan which used to take 30 minutes to scan and channels were all scattered, now41069 is in autobouquet which scans in under a minute and all channels are nicely arranged.

hi, just to let people know, my channels stopped working, I wasted so much time configuring and reading, found out the net id 41047 harrow was changed recently, so had to use 41069 lewisham/ealing instead. good for me because 41047 never showed up autobouquets maker and i had to always use bruteforce scan which used to take 30 minutes to scan and channels were all scattered, now41069 is in autobouquet which scans in under a minute and all channels are nicely arranged.
Thanks for the tip, been struggling for a while.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey

Does anyone have Net ID for ROI Carlow or close areas? I can get plenty of channels on a blind scan but all scrambled.. :-(

TIA

Also I have a cable n testline for the UK. Could this be why my channels are still scrambled?

Thanks

Last edited:
ok lads honest i, lost some help please.can i get trail line for cable in dublin.please feel to delete this if in wrong place.

Just to confirm, is the netid for Birmingham still...

Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952

i'm due to set up my technomate combo later today

LEICESTER: ive had cable boxes {starview, kryptview} in the past and always scanned 6887 recently bought a zgemma couldnt find any channels on this frequency. After many attempts chose to try 6952 and scanned in 600+ channels. looks like they have changed frequency in Leicester area

hi guys need some help in getting the Net ID for Newport in South Wales; in none of the list appears Newport; can I used the Cardiff Net ID instead 00004?

If you are struggling to locate your network ID, here's a little tip that may help some of you if you have an official Virgin box or if you can borrow one for a few minutes from a friend or neighbour.

You can get the network ID from your existing box just by following this:

TiVo box:
Home -> System Info -> Diagnostics

V+ HD box:
Home -> Settings -> Technical Stuff

So if the screen says '10', for example, that'll be '00010' on your Zgemma.

Back