cable or iptv

personally if you have the H2H then I would stick to cable for the time being as long as you don't mind sport is SD, when cable does then go, which it will do at some point but as VM gave customers 3 months warning about sky sports I can't see it happening too soon, then you can install IPTV on the same box so no need to replace the box.

Right good chat guys. Using IPTV currently on cheap Android and firestick. Think I need to invest a bit in a decent box. Hopefully not too pricey.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Iptv has come a long way since it first started and my current supplier is just as stable as my cable. The biggest thing with iptv is finding a decent iptv. Loads of scammers, resellers, try finding someone supplying the iptv itself, check you don't need VPN, which if your supplier is decent then you won't!!!

Iptv has come a long way since it first started and my current supplier is just as stable as my cable. The biggest thing with iptv is finding a decent iptv. Loads of scammers, resellers, try finding someone supplying the iptv itself, check you don't need VPN, which if your supplier is decent then you won't!!!

this is my issue, I've had to get refunds from iptv sellers as the service was just not good enough. but the problem still is where do you find a decent supplier who provides iptv itself...

Back