Cable Cable picon set

hi to everyone using this amazing service,

can anyone tell me where i can download and install picons onto my zgemma h2h im running vm..

it looks abit dull without the picons

please helpppp...

I cant for the life of me understand why i cant sort picons ive upgraded to 6.1 and sorted updater for picons / picons manager etc set correct paths to hard drive and tried internal flash all there in both paths as done with dreambox and box will not see them - i had this all ok in 6.0 with no issues i do remember tho a folder inside picons previously called logos and this worked but not now !!!! arrrgh help

So the link Bangord30 just sent has a link inside that thread by DSayers... click that and download the picons...

Once downloaded, create a folder on your PC called picon (exactly spelt like that in lowercase)

Download all of the picons Extract into the folder just created...

Then go to FileZilla and connect to your box (assuming it’s a Zgemma lol)

Now in FileZilla go to usr/media/hdd

Ftp the picon folder to this location.

Once done your picons should be visible... if not Try resetting gui... if still not showing press menu on the remote and go to setup then go to EPG then go to Graphical infobar epg settings, then service title mode and select “picon and service name”

When that shows press green remote button to save.

Do the same setting for graphical epg settings....

Exit back to main screen and then check to see if they’re visible.

Last edited:
Can this go to the user/share/enigma2/picon as i want it on the box not hdd - there is no path as you sugest on h2h - and tried gui setting too still nothing

I found that the picon folder didn’t work in share/enigma 2 for me on OATV 6.1

If there is no path on your box as I’ve suggested then it would mean you may not have set up your usb properly by initialising it etc...

In any case they would be the two options available, what may work for one person may not work for everyone so it’s personal preference on a lot of things

If you want them in internal memory try putting the picon folder on root ie not within a folder, just note same skins set the picon paths for larger picons

That was the 6.1 flash it shouldnt change - its an internal group of settings - ill try just to hdd again

If you want them in internal memory try putting the picon folder on root ie not within a folder, just note same skins set the picon paths for larger picons
Sorry dont follow on route - thoght had to go in a picons folder as i did before on 6.0 and all worked except was on hdd

To be honest I prefer them on usb as there’s 1000’s of picons so having them internal is a waste of memory...

Again that’s my choice, others may prefer them internal

I mean on root ie when you first go into the box not going into another folder.

I use hdd for picons as I think the same but as you say it's personal choice.

tried both in or out folder no chance - im going to rewrite 6.0 back tomorrow with my back up that worked to see whats changed or different its ridiculous

tried both in or out folder no chance - im going to rewrite 6.0 back tomorrow with my back up that worked to see whats changed or different its ridiculous

Have you changed the setting in the graphical epg settings to reflect “picons and service name”

If so and it’s still not working then I’m not sure what’s being done wrong tbh.

Back