Cable question

Clark9t

Hello all looking at which box I should buy. I have VM line in and so cable seems good with the HD as I will mainly only use it for sports. I know some boxes have cable and sat.

I do have a sat too but it would be a little bit of a faff on for me to drill and hole and run it to the room I want it in.

Question is can I get a box and split the same VM line and goes into the box twice? So I could record and view at the same time?
Thanks in advance as I know this forum is pretty active.

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ----------

Also if anybody can recommend a box suitable thank would be great, I never like to buy the entry model to anything and I wouldn't want laggy menus but I don't need something that could help land a spaceship

Have a look at the technomate TM-nano-SE M2 Plus twin cable tuner and one sat should you choose to use it at a later date, internal HDD and only one VM feed needed for the cable tuners

Thank you guys, never had a notification today just got back on to check! So I would only need one line/gift subscription from somebody and the box sorts it for 2 viewing sources internally off one physical VM line, sonincould record and view st the same time. Sounds good any idea what these boxes are like for speed vs others?

Can you have a box running a satellite nline and a cable nline from different providers in Ireland.
If so whats the procedure

Just put them both in your newcamdlist or cccam.cfg file depending on which cam you use as normal. It'll pick up the relevant line for the service you're using.

I use newcamdlist do i have to use CWS_Multiple =
Or do i just put them one after the other
CWS = Satellite Line
CWS = Cable Line

One after the other. It'll pick up the one you need for the channel you're using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back