Cable Cable required for H2.H

micah__

Hi Guys,

Sorry to post this again as I got my head around it all a few months back but never got round to ordering parts required and now I can't find them/aren't sure if they are the correct parts for the job.

Im looking into getting a H2.H or H5, not sure which one would be better, as I have Virmin internet and would love full hd. Could someone just point me to the direction of the right parts if these wouldn't do the job.

Splitter - ebay number 162409960043
Coax cable x2 to go from splitter to router and splitter to zgemma - ebay number 380605586505
Connector to go from coax cable to zgemma - ebay number 190510075449

Thanks again guys!

Micah

Difference between the H2H and H5 is that the H5 can decode H.265. This wouldn't impact day to virmin viewing possible IPTV.

The splitter is correct, the other items are not I'm afraid. The below items are from the same seller, I'd email to see if you can get a deal

1m F Type Male Plug to Male TV Satellite Coax Cable Lead for Sky and Virgin 9781441103253 | eBay ( get 1 )

TV Aerial Coax Cable Lead Male to F Satellite Connector Plug Coaxial 2M Metre | eBay ( get 1 )

The links are just to give you an idea of what you connectors wise obviously choose length and colour etc as you wish

Last edited:
I'm using a Konig splitter too but 5-1000mhz. I read on the forum that 5-1000mhz was the right frequency. To be fair I never have any issues with picture quality. Just wondered more than anything.

5-1000MHz is the proper one to use for cable...

However, a quality 5-2400MHz will likely give better results than a cheapo 5-1000MHz one. Your power levels also come into account, so what is the "correct" and "proper" solution may not always be the best for each individual case.

Back