HD51 4K cable twin tuner hd51

neaf

Hi guy's I've just purchased a hd51 its a upgrade from my zgemma h2h..but I'm a little bit confused on setting up the box as i don't want to brick it...I've managed to understand how to add a line on bioheads openatv 5.3 and also ipab's image cant give enough respect to these guy's..if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be most appreciated...the box will be here on Tuesday its comes with openvix..don't mind if it runs on openatv as that works well

Thanks
neaf

You know you can only use oscam and Icam on 4k receivers with Arm chipsets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the reply...ok at least I'm starting to understand any more information is much appreciated

Thanks
neaf

Oscam and icam a bit more complicated to setup than cccam and Mgcamd.

If you need some assistance feel free to ask

only oscam and ncam will run on it mate

icam is an encryption

openvix is easy to set up mate if stuck contact me

Lol oops typo from me

Well spotted

All this talk of icam has gone to my head

Hi garry yes most definitely..I've already downloaded dangerous twin cable image and also been watching a lot of YouTube vids
Thanks in advance to dangerous on is image will flash this when I get the box.

Iancable thanks for the support on the subject....cheers :(y): No doubt i will be asking more questions

Thanks
neaf

I have openvix on my hd51.

It's a superb box. Was bought to replace my ageing vu duo which was 6 years old.

It's unbelievably quick. Also has Kodi 17 on it. Which is good but has some issues when exiting back to TV.

You won't be disappointed with it.

Cool hopefully with all the YouTube vids and a helpful forum i will sort it...right im going to watch a film through kodi now so thanks for all the feedback and I'll be back on tomorrow for tips really appreciate everyone's help.:(y):

Thanks
neaf

There's a few back up images in the download section if your looking for an easy route for set up.
If you do decide to start from scratch then post a message in the mutant section and I'll help where I can ;-)

Thanks dangerous i will definitely seeking help...looking on YouTube it looks a good box.so looking forward to have it up and running.

Hi guys iv received my hd51 and flashed dangerous's twin cable setup flash went all good.changed my area and abm providers to my area then changed my line from mgcamd to oscam following a like for like instructions from on here but had no joy.checked the tuners all cables are good changed my details through web browser restarted oscam but get no ecm info and black screen...any guidance/info help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
neaf

i should say the only thing i changed was the oscam server part not touched anything else.
first line was off another box which broke and was told it might not work on another box so the provder supplied me with a test line and still no joy.

Thanks
neaf

hi dangerous iv d/loaded team viewer shall just do a basic install as theres a couple of options

Back