1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD51 4K cable twin tuner hd51

Discussion in 'Mut@nt - Mutant' started by neaf, Apr 1, 2017.

1. neaf

neaf Member

Thanks dangerous :)

dangerous likes this.
  2. neaf

neaf Member

Hi ..Guy's is there any good working skins for atv6.0 hopefully vm tivo skin. .I did try bolt skin earlier but crashed my box...so glad I made full backup image an hour earlier. .reflashed and I was back on track :)

3. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Be careful with skins, I few of them have crashed my receiver as well.
    That's one of the reasons for just using the metrix HD skin

4. neaf

neaf Member

Yeah lesson learned. ..hopefully we can get a skin update soon

5. Evo99

Evo99 Member

If you exit within kodi, the recever will appear to have frozen but if you wait about 20 seconds it will return to TV

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  6. neaf

neaf Member

Thanks for the info on the kodi issue...at least we can give each other tips..it will help going forward

7. scousemartin

scousemartin Member

if you try a skin and the box wont boot, you do not need to reflash, you can just ftp into the box and navigate to usr/share/enigma2 and then just click on the skin folder, you installed and then delete it, you wont need to reflash the box as it will then reboot using the default skin.

neaf likes this.
  8. neaf

neaf Member

From my experience if the box won't boot. .I just do a reflash and work your way back to where you are happy with the image.....also back up your image so you have to rebuild from the start again. .

9. neaf

neaf Member

Excellent tip that scouse that will help me out big time :thumbsup:

10. booner99

booner99 Member

Ipab works great on Mutant.

11. neaf

neaf Member

Yeah ipab is very good. ..but I want to learn how to set up my own image...if I should run into any issues I can overcome them and hopefully help other members out and also help me out...but as said ipab is really good for you to get up and running a lot of time and effort from goes into these builds/images..:thumbsup: Respect

12. scousemartin

scousemartin Member

the latest version of the bolt skin works fine on this image it can be downloaded via the creators site here
    Code:
    https://slyk1hd.yolasite.com/vskin-hd.php