HD51 4K cable twin tuner hd51

i think i need to reflash the box and star again coz it metioned something about not original softcam plugin. i deleted and now its not showing on the plugin download list.

i think i need to reflash the box and star again coz it metioned something about not original softcam plugin. i deleted and now its not showing on the plugin download list.
Don't worry about that, I've got everything you need, I'll have you up and running in no time

Hey guys got a zgemma h2h which does the trick but is a 4k box gd as there not so many 4k channels about in the uk
4k means nothing at the moment, I would only buy receivers based on processor speed etc over 4K.
The mutant HD51 is a very good receiver for the cost.
The speed of the processor is unbelievable.
Don't bank on ever seeing 4K on your screen any time soon ;-)
But you never know ........

4k means nothing at the moment, I would only buy receivers based on processor speed etc over 4K.
The mutant HD51 is a very good receiver for the cost.
The speed of the processor is unbelievable.
Don't bank on ever seeing 4K on your screen any time soon ;-)
But you never know ........
Thanks mate yeah was thinking that about 4k to

Yeah will do thanks. The one you just set up for me is a test line and it ain't froze yet so might go with this one. The real test will be tomorrow when the footballs on though. My old skybox f5s was a nightmare for scrambling.

Yeah will do thanks. The one you just set up for me is a test line and it ain't froze yet so might go with this one. The real test will be tomorrow when the footballs on though. My old skybox f5s was a nightmare for scrambling.
If it's good for 24 hours then see if you can buy a 1 month, then take it from there.

The sellers on eBay 12 month gift I've always got them from there to be honest.ive had sat lines last the full length but others cut off a few months short

Back