CableH Signal strength

SJM2017

After looking through most of the VM channels i am getting around 73% signal or so, but on an odd one its falling below 50%.

The main 2 are Eurosport Hd1 and Discovery HD1 and these are very glitchy and from 3 different test lines so i know its a signal issue.

Most if not all of the other channels are glitch free (so far)

So, is there anything i can do to improve the signal with these channels as i especially want ESP HD1 for the snooker?

Also, is 73% considered ok for cable?

Wooshbuild v.5

I am using the same VM splitter for tv and broadband and i never had issues with these channels on the tivo box.

That happens with me too for some channels - they are unwatchable and i'm not using a splitter at all :/

After looking through most of the VM channels i am getting around 73% signal or so, but on an odd one its falling below 50%.

The main 2 are Eurosport Hd1 and Discovery HD1 and these are very glitchy and from 3 different test lines so i know its a signal issue.

Most if not all of the other channels are glitch free (so far)

So, is there anything i can do to improve the signal with these channels as i especially want ESP HD1 for the snooker?

Also, is 73% considered ok for cable?

Wooshbuild v.5

I am using the same VM splitter for tv and broadband and i never had issues with these channels on the tivo box.

I'm using the same setup as yourself and no issues with any of those channels, I'm also using the H2 combo that has a weak tuner. Could be your little connecter as I bought 5 from ebay, first one gave me issues and when I changed it, that sorted the problem

Back