Cache Flush

I remember this being asked a wee while back andf I think it was said that its kinda hidden on the woosh build, and not where youd normally find it.
Cant remember the thread it was detailed on though - sorry.

I always do a manual cache clean after a reboot to. Keeps it ticking along nicely.

your timeshift setting is correct to disable. You should still be able to pause then fast forward and then rewind. but you shouldn't be able to just rewind as it doesn't start saving until you pause.

off topic but would there be something in this plugin to use/change for the % to progressbar ?

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-09-28 18-17-43.jpg

I had the same problem - if you press and hold the blue button it is there as Alien Heads correctly pointed out :-)

Cheers

Ian

Last edited:
I have a a weird problem. I have installed the cache flush plugin but it is not showing up in my installed plugins list. Ive removed it restarted then checked the download list for the cache flush plugin its not there. So i downloaded the ipk file using filezilla i put the ipk file in var/volatile/tmp then went to software manager browsed to memory/tmp it found the ipk installed the plugin. Then restarted checked my plugins still not there checked available plugins for download cache flush there but wont install. Using openatv 6.1 wooshbuild 7.0 zgemma h2s. is cache flush needed?

Once installed you need to restart your receiver then you can find the plugin in your list of plugins.
Open it up and set up as pictured back in this thread.

I have restarted it still does not show up in the list of plugin installed. I have no issues without it any way i am using a usb stick for buffering not the internal memory.

I have restarted it still does not show up in the list of plugin installed. I have no issues without it any way i am using a usb stick for buffering not the internal memory.

Have you read the whole thread and tried pressing the blue button or portal button?

As alien head stated i did what he typed but it does not show in my list of plugins so i cant enable it.
Menu … Plugins… Download Plugins… Extensions
cacheflush (2.0+git9)
restart
Then to activate
Menu… Plugins… CacheFlush.
Enable cacheflush - yes
Clear Now (Blue button)
It downloads but after i restart its just not there in the list, I even tried other ways and put cacheflush folder in the engima2 extension folder via filezilla still doesnt show in the list but its there if you want to remove it. Weird.

On your remote you have a button called portal press it and cacheflush is the 4th one down its already installed
It wont show in plugins until you change the location. As stated quite a few times

As Alien Heads also stated in post #22... have you tried pressing the blue button or portal button?
If it's installed most people set it to appear in extensions and not plugins.

If I had a problem with a particular channel or 2 when streaming and no problem with the rest of the channels is it possible that the problem is caused by caching issues?

I've only recently found the CacheFlush Plugin. Would I be right in saying that if I have nearly 50% then I shouldn't be having any caching problems?
Currently the uncached memory size is set to 2048kb.

Back