Cam confusion

Loady

I have my box up and running but I getting lots of freezing on quite a few channels. Now I just imported my cam.cfg file from my h2, my gift is a 50 quid yearly sub that I got from here and he says its not his server, my line starts N: and the can is ccam.2,3.0... Is this the correct one to use, I downloaded others but they are different from my .cfg file, mine has only my line in it, nothing else..the ones I downloaded have lots of other text in them...need to know I'm using the correct can for this box

I have my box up and running but I getting lots of freezing on quite a few channels. Now I just imported my cam.cfg file from my h2, my gift is a 50 quid yearly sub that I got from here and he says its not his server, my line starts N: and the can is ccam.2,3.0... Is this the correct one to use, I downloaded others but they are different from my .cfg file, mine has only my line in it, nothing else..the ones I downloaded have lots of other text in them...need to know I'm using the correct can for this box

Don't mind me saying but £50 yearly Sub seems quite expensive? If only for
C/S Ccam or MgCccam as most of your original content been turned off by
our one & only Favourite ISP Server Bless -em.

C or N lines can run in CCam 2.3.0 you will need to put them in a file called CCam.cfg then FTP to your box.

N lines can run in MGCam 1.38 you need to change the front end like this

N: bestserver.com user123 pass456 01 02 03 04 ............14

To

CWS = bestserver.com user123 pass456 01 02 03 04 ............14

Then put it in a newcamd.list file then FTP to your box.

(You can force MGCam to run C lines but there is no real advantage)

The mg_cfg file is only needed if you run MGCam.

Last edited:
I think I can use either, I don't seem to have lost any content but get freezing on channels like gold and others, as far as I know I just have ccam.cfg with line on it. I can use either mgcam or cccam he told me..my line is N: line so not really sure what to do, there seem to be cams missing from download

Back