Campsite Clubwifi

His guys looking for some info, I am currently on a Campsite with Club WiFi, I want to connect the zgemma 2s to the club WiFi with the USB WiFi adaptor I bought which picks WiFi up but no way to sign in because the campsite WiFi usually opens a browser window on my phone or tablet but there is no browser on the zgemma to open,how do other people manage or am I missing something?

Didn't know you could set a hotshot upto share wifi? Thought your wifi could only share mobile network data. Anyway I have tried to set tablet to as hotshot and won't work, can't believe these boxes will do all sorts of amazing things but have no Internet browser capability.

you would have to connect the sky dish lnb to get the channels as well as connect to wifi
Yeah dish is up and aligned.
Opening a browser window only registers the Mac address I think to the camp site.
What I have done before with other things is wrote down my Mac address and asked reception to add it and then it worked .
Maybe try that just don't tell them what it is.

Not sure if this will work but the Wi-Fi adaptor you have will have its own MAC so could you not plug that in to a laptop for example get it online and then move it across and try it in your box? Or do you need to login each time?

Back