Can’t open recordings

Janso

TK Veteran
Not really sure what’s happened but had to reflash my parents’ box the other day and since then I’ve not been able to open the movie list, whether from inside the EPG or using the button that usually does it from the screen.

What could be causing this?

Not really sure what’s happened but had to reflash my parents’ box the other day and since then I’ve not been able to open the movie list, whether from inside the EPG or using the button that usually does it from the screen.

What could be causing this?
Is the usb mounted matethat could play a part and are the hot keys set up just a suggestion

Yes the drive is mounted, that was the first thing I checked, and I’ve just set up the hot key remotely but it isn’t having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the drive is mounted, that was the first thing I checked, and I’ve just set up the hot key remotely but it isn’t having it.

Take it you've tried recording and that won't open file list there's always trying openwebwif see if you can do it that way

Hadn’t thought to look at it in openwebif to be honest. I’ll give that a try tonight.

Hadn’t thought to look at it in openwebif to be honest. I’ll give that a try tonight.

Other than that can't think of anything else or it's trying a different image usually recording/file list works straight away once set up its strange how it's not

Weird. Had them reboot just for the sake of ruling that out. Works. Don’t know what the difference is from the last time I rebooted last night, but there we go. Very strange.

Back