Can a Blade 5000s talk to a smart tv wirelessly?

I'm currently building a new house and we are at the 1st fix electrics stage.
I want to have a Blade 5000s in a central location and have the option to watch tv in 2 other rooms (the same channel is no problem).
My original idea was to run HDMI cables to the other rooms, but I am wondering if there is a wireless option.

All suggestions and recommendations are gratefully received.

ps. Streaming is not an option, we don't have a landline phone, let alone broadband -limited or not! Remote satellite broadband not covered in this area yet either.

If you dont have internet you will only get FTA channels as your box will not be able to see a server to open channels without internet. PS there are a few wireless devices you can by to transfer pictures however they are unstable and unreliable depending on how far and how many devices are around. If you can run cables then run them you will get a much better response.

I would say you would need this,
HTML:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neet%C2%AE-SPLITTER-Amplifier-Display-Shipping/dp/B001D9P1OW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1436442085&sr=8-10&keywords=hdmi+splitter

box to splitter and a HDMI lead from splitter to each TV

Yup, that confirms what I thought, but I wondered if I was missing a trick.
Can't post a link, but I have this item from eBay in mind along with good quality HDMI cables to future proof as much as possible.
Item: 370713249885
Thanks for your replies

No no don't tell me more! HDMI now in the trunking and plastered over. I'd hate to think my 'future-proofing' lasted less than a week

Back