Can any one provide some support? willing to pay

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but i am willing to pay any one who can help me get this sorted, preferably via Skype message step by step,

i have tried multiple guides trying to get my duo2 box setup, but all have failed i can get all the freeview channels working openvix installed cams installed, but for some reason all premium channels stay black? I'm starting think that my line is dodge? any suggests? thank you

Do a request for a test line, if that works then you know that you have done everything correctly and your line is down.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but i am willing to pay any one who can help me get this sorted, preferably via Skype message step by step,

i have tried multiple guides trying to get my duo2 box setup, but all have failed i can get all the freeview channels working openvix installed cams installed, but for some reason all premium channels stay black? I'm starting think that my line is dodge? any suggests? thank you
No need to pay for help on here,Would you like me to check your line for you,I will help you add it to your box no problem

I have a vu+ uno twin tuner and setup a zgemma HS for my mum... have setup many cccam files. I am currently using cccam 2.3 and it works great.

one of the common thing with lines is what type did you ask for and get?
cline differs and is sent to etc.cam to use 2.3.0 cccam
nline differs and is sent to usr/keys
also both have their own cfg.
users on vix image are to download plugins first to install their chosen cam.

Owe so do I have to use a different can depending on the line? I have a n line and just installed the latest cam and changed n into cwf or what it cfw =

one of the common thing with lines is what type did you ask for and get?
cline differs and is sent to etc.cam to use 2.3.0 cccam
nline differs and is sent to usr/keys
also both have their own cfg.
users on vix image are to download plugins first to install their chosen cam.

CWS = madeupserver.biz 11543 dillyp70 SYto634 01 02 03 04 05 06 06 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Should look like that mate
Saved in a file called newcamd.list
As said you also need a mg-cfg file your provider should send both really.
If not try the download section above mate

owe the provider needs to send those files? last time i just downloaded some random guys 2013 version, i thought all way same since its effictly a empty file? or i guess its coded? and where do you i drop that off? in the sr key folder?

- - - Updated - - -

sounds good, do you know anywhere that i can get a temp n line? just to check that it works?

Back