Can anybody supply me with a flash for the Vu solo 2 se please?

Paulh24

Hi, friend of mine was on a vix image & was causing all sorts of problems for him so I decided to try wooshbuild on his box but after the flash it reboots & goes to the Blackhole image then the screen goes black & nothing happens. The box is useless till back up n running again, so can anybody help & possibley offer a quick fix please

Thank you all

Try wooshbuild again
Also try and drink less ;)

http://wooshbuild.co.uk/downloads.php
HAHAHA wondered what you meant for a min then, got an update. Reflashed 2nd time, everything works but it's not populating the channels thinking then it's knocked the tuner off but also loaded a script from my iptv provider & when you goto view the channels they are all blank screen freeview aswell???

Any suggestions greatly appreciated please

Thanks for that m8, have had a look briefly but there is over 500+ threads it will take me weeks to find what i need & thats if I find it. I was hoping somebody may could possibly dig me out the hole I'm in & possibly share there flash. I'm not up on these types of boxes, Zgemmas are not a problem & I'm just going round n round in cirles but I do appreciate your help anyways thank you

Maybe so but this box is a B*****D to setup, n still can't get freeview working & the tuners are working fine, Will scout about cheers for help

Once the box had flashed, and the BLACKHOLE image appeared at the start and then it went blank, did you not go into the menus, to start and set the box up ???

Back