Can anyone download the EPG?

padder

I've tried numerous times over teh last couple of days, different times, different categories, different servers and it's just not working. if anyone can, will you post what you're doing to get it working please

You not selling it anymore mate? There seems to be an epq issue just now per posts on here over the last few days

it's been like this for a while not past few days, it just makes it own mind up when it wants to download it and when it doesn't

I finally managed to get mines sorted.
I done a fresh download from blade online, then the epg download and it worked.

Glad you got it sorted.
For a low-medium budget box, I can't fault it. My tv picture rarely flickers or cuts out / scrambles.
It's so close to being a fantastic piece of kit. The epg issue, YouTube content, and clumsy navigation & epg editor lets it down.

Has the EPG gone again folks??? Ive a file till 15th but can't upgrade to try and record something I'm looking for on the 17th??

Thanks. Forgot about that but it still didn't work! Argh

Don't want to have to go back to original July firmware!

When did you update exactly mate???

Cheers

I done mine around 7pm this afternoon worked fine for me I can't comment on firmware as Iam not 100% clued up on the box I got mine in November I spoke too my provider he said it's got all the latest firmware on it

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ----------

I done mine around 7pm this afternoon worked fine for me I can't comment on firmware as Iam not 100% clued up on the box I got mine in November I spoke too my provider he said it's got all the latest firmware on it

Cheers guys, I just bit the bullet and done a new blade online scan then the epg worked again! Weird...

Sorry, on another note, how do we search the epg??? :-)

Thanks

Can you search it??? My issue seems that it's because I'm trying to update a saved channel list I've deleted channels from and renamed some. If I do a new blade online scan then run the epg it works but if I then run in my saved channel list it doesn't work if I try it again straight away even.

Back